- Family Law
Nicole then moved on to a private practice where she specialized in Foreclosure Law. As a litigation attorney, she defended the rights of financial institutions. She discovered her passion along with success and continued the same practice to another law firm. By this time, she had a combined number of 70 non-jury trials between the two firms. In December 2014, Nicole went to another firm, where she then practiced Insurance Law. She dealt with PIP and defending insurance companies.
After ten years of practicing law and being confident with her experience as an attorney, Nicole decided to open her own practice specializing in criminal defense and immigration. She believes that everyone deserves fair, competent and skilled legal representation when under charges, facing complex family matters, or deportation processes.
Outside of her career, Nicole enjoys giving back to the community and helping others. For many years, she has been involved heavily in several charities and served as chairperson for the Juntos Foundation.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 2005
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Political Science
- Florida, 2005
- Southern District of Florida Trial Bar
- City of Miami LGBTQ Advisory Board
- Miami Beach Gay Pride Board Member
- Broward State Attorney Office, Prosecutor, 2005 to 2012
- Family Law Section, Member
Current Employment Position