Fighting Back Against Your Criminal Charges
Criminal charges can leave you with a lifetime of consequences, both legal and collateral. At my firm, the Law Offices of Nicole Alvarez P.A., I can help protect the rights of those who have been arrested or are under investigation in the Miami area. I provide legal representation that will aggressively defend your rights and reputation in criminal court, at the police station, and with law enforcement agents or prosecutors.
Protect Your Rights And Future
In the years I have been helping clients from my Miami office, I have always made it my goal to provide them with custom-tailored criminal defense representation in cases involving:
- Drunk driving crimes: Driving with a blood-alcohol level above .08% is considered driving while intoxicated or under the influence. DUI/DWI charges are serious and can affect your life for years afterward. If you or your loved one is struggling with a drunk driving charge, I can help you.
- Drug crimes: A drug charge of any kind can be terrifying and difficult to navigate on your own. Drug crimes can include possession, trafficking, manufacturing, or possession with intent. If you have been charged with drug-affiliated crimes, contact me to discuss your available options.
- Theft crimes: Being charged with a criminal offense can affect your life for years in the future. Crimes involving theft of personal or public property can result in jail time and fines. Theft cases can become complicated if you do not have an attorney to guide you to successful results.
- Violent crimes: A violent crime is considered a crime where violence is threatened or forced upon the victim. Such crimes include murder or rape, as well as bank robbery, kidnapping and carjacking. Violent crimes may or may not involve weapons. If you are a victim of violent crimes, contact me to determine your options and protect your rights.
- Federal crimes: Most federal criminal proceedings are tried in federal courts. Consequences can include years in jail, fines or fees, as well as community service or rehabilitation. Cases involving drugs, crossing state lines, and financial fraud become territory for federal court. Other examples of federal crimes are conspiracy, bank robbery, organized criminal activity, racketeering, interstate drug trafficking, securities fraud and insider trading.
Give yourself a chance at a clean and fresh start. I understand the legal risks you face and how important your family and your freedom are to you. As a Florida criminal defense lawyer, I can help; I may be able to get you out of jail, reduce your criminal charges or even clear your name of any charges. I can prepare you for your court hearing or trial, obtain documentation proving your good nature and recommend fair consequences to the court like community service or rehabilitation. I can also help you if you have a divorce or other family law case underway that your charges may affect.
Start Building Your Defense Today
Acting on your own in your criminal defense case or relying on an overworked public defender can result in mistakes that can lead you to unnecessary jail time and harsher sentencing. I know how challenging criminal law cases can be for you and your family, and I want to guide you to the outcome you deserve. Call my Miami office at 305-440-0736 or email me to schedule your initial consultation today to begin developing a custom-tailored defense plan you can count on.